Thursday, November 13, 2008

Mummy and Bella

It's always nice to have some one on one time with my little girl Bella, and she always likes helping me in the kitchen, so I thought it would be nice to make a cake together.
I found this recipe in one of those free coles brochures and we both love mango's, coconut and custard so we decided to try it out.
Bella was so excited, she grabbed a kitchen chair to stand on while I gathered all the ingredients, as soon as I opened the custard and marscapone she was already asking to lick the spoon, I suppose Bella gets that from me, when we started to mix the vanilla bean seeds into the marscapone I couldn't help my self either and thats when the real fun began, I would have a lick then bella picked up the mango which I had sliced to put onto the cake and she would have a lick of the mango and then say oh that tastes bitter then she would have another lick and another lick. I opened the bag of coconut and her hand flew so fast into the air to grab some coconut I just knew she was having the time of her life.
We did finish the cake and it looked so sweet just like the picture then Bella said we will leave it in the fridge now and when daddy comes home he will love it......

0 comments: