Saturday, November 8, 2008

The Giant Belly


Well its coming to the end of the longest pregnancy ever, and the count down is on!!!!
Over the past months the baby in the giant belly has dined on the very best of foods including smoothies, cakes, chocolates and other sweet foods, because my theory is what you eat is what you are so I know my little baby will be so so sweet....... 
I find myself very lucky to be having the baby at the sweetest time of the year, you guessed it summer time. I have my bags packed and ready for the moment the baby in the giant belly decides to pop out. 
And the only worry on my mind will be my dear dear husband and the 3 little pigs at home, what will happen at home I don't know, will Bella get her hair brushed, will Peter get to school on time, will Christian get his nappy changed all will be revealed in a matter of time will super dad aaron live up to the challenge!!!!! 
Stay tuned to see what happens in the lives of the viljoens.   

1 comments:

Jo said...

I am sure Super Dad Aaron will be fine! Big job ahead of him! :)
Best of luck for a smooth delivery!