Saturday, October 4, 2008

La Dolce Vita


I love gelati so so much I think it stems down to my Italian roots, if there is any thing I enjoy to do its making and eating home made gelati. My sweet husband bought me a gelati machine for my birthday and let me tell you I was making and eating gelati every single night, sometimes I would stay up till 1 or 2 am reading and studying up on the best gelati recipes, I came across some winners but some of the best turned out to be from Sicily and can I tell you they tasted so good, even my husband liked it which was a miracle because he doesn't have a European bone in his body, a kiwi through and through who could not tell the difference between a delicious gelati or a hungry jacks soft serve. But for those with more exotic taste buds if you ever get the chance get your own Ice-cream machine and have a go at it yourself its such a load of fun..........

1 comments:

Nitheesh said...

Great thoughts you got there, believe I may possibly try just some of it throughout my daily life.


Gelati Machines