Sunday, October 26, 2008

Jamie Oliver

I love cooking, and I love creating new dishes, and if there is any one who I would like to thank it would be Jamie Oliver, his inspiration and dedication to food is sooooo contagious, he has inspired me in every way possible and when ever there is a dull moment in my kitchen, when I can't seem to think of what I should make for dinner, I just pop on one of my Jamie Oliver dvds or whip out one of his cook books and in less than a few seconds I'm inspired and ready to start cooking.
I love the way he is so passionate about spices, herbs, colour and flavour his energy and charisma is entertaining and even though my husband gets a bit jealous when I talk about the new recipes I have learnt from Jamie Oliver, Aaron has been seen in the kitchen vigorously working on one of Jamie's recipes.
So why not try out some of his healthy but tasty recipes, I bet you will be hooked just like me.......


http://www.jamiesministryoffood.com

http://www.jamieoliver.com/

0 comments: